Welcome to Deb Donnell's Journey.
Personal development is a wire-hire journey, often into the unknown, wouldn't you agree?
The good news is that during my life journey I have created and mined a lot of metaphorical diamonds. I found many after travelling into special new worlds, facing challenges, overcoming obstacles, and being rewarded with personal growth from the experiences.
Having been the hero of my own story, guided by some really great mentors (in person, through books and learning centres), I wish to pay forward much of what I have gained. I provide you with mentoring through my publications and training academy, or through my mentoring services.
Deb Donnell's Journey is Your Journey
I have worked with individuals like you to discover what makes their heart sing, and set up passion-based ventures throughout New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the United States of America since 2006. During our mutual travels, I've discovered common problems and worries, researched into solutions, and tested them to make sure they work.
I've also developed the Diamond Publishing System™, established KESWIN™ Academy, and the KESWIN™ acronym:
Knowledge, Experiences, Skill-sets, Wisdom, Insights, Networks.
Keep reading to find out in more detail about my KESWIN™...
KnowledgeKnowledge is learned facts, processed and analysed data, and assessed information. I'm an avid, lifelong learner. I do a lot of self-study, but have also gained a number of official qualifications.
- Sackville Academy Cert. Professional Editing and Copy Editing.
- ISNS Meta-States/IANLP Master Practitioner Certificate.
- Gemological Institute of America: Applied Jewelry Professional™ and Diamonds Graduate.
- Content Marketing Certification (Copyblogger/Authority).
- Linguistics, Psychology, Sociology, English, and French University papers.
- Cert.Office Systems (Christchurch Polytechnic).
- NZQA National Certificate Retail - Level 2.
ExperienceExperience is the actual application of knowledge in the real world, through encounters, direct participation, or observations. I have applied my knowledge to establishing and growing my businesses, Keswin Publishing Ltd and Writing Diamonds Ltd, and helping others to establish and grow their businesses.
- Keswin Publishing Ltd - inspiring and documenting transformative journeys.
- Writing Diamonds Ltd trading as KESWIN™ Academy, focusing on mentoring individuals on their personal development journey.
- Sabre IT Ltd - business technology company who underwrites their clients network with a zero downtime promise.
- Working for in my parents' jewellery business from 1984.
- Previous work experience in the NZ retail banking industry and UK publishing industry.
- New Zealand Earthquakes 2010 - 2016 (let's hope no more!).
Skill-SetsSkill-Sets are developed competency and proficiency of experiences, through practice in work and leisure activities. I have competency and proficiency in multi-facets of publishing, jewellery, content marketing, and technology related areas.
- NLP Coaching - focusing on guiding clients through the self-actualisation journey.
- Writing, editing, proofreading, photography, book design and production.
- Wholesale and retail marketing (including content marketing and PR), sales and distribution.
- Website design (WordPress and Multisites), Managed Hosting, Security, Content Optimisation.
- Autoresponder Marketing Platforms (ActiveCampaign, Aweber, Mailchimp) .
- Digital Sharecropping Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Google+. Vimeo, Lulu, Smashwords, Amazon KDP).
- Software & Hardware: Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks, Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom, Serif PagePlus, Camtasia, Samsung Androids & Tablets, Windows OS, Linux OS, HP Printers.
- Professional speaking, on-site and online training to individuals and groups.
- Jewellery Valuations, Diamond Grading, Coloured Gems, Jewellery Design/Manufacturing Consultant.
WisdomWisdom is understanding or application of knowledge, experiences skill-sets; using judgement before acting. Wisdom comes through internally reflecting on what we have externally participated in, been impacted by, or contributed to. This allows us to learn and grow so that we bring more value to the communities we are part of.
Having integrity and high standards is extremely important to me. My values include the six facets of KESWIN™, along with entrepreneurship, self-motivation, success and all that aligns with an individual being the proactive hero in their life journey.
Ideally, the people in my network, and those I work with, and lead, will share similar levels of integrity, high standards and values.
InsightsInsights are deeper level awareness of how knowledge, experiences, skill-sets and wisdom interconnects. I am a deep thinking individual, that leans towards being an introvert. This means I spend a lot of time reflecting on my own life journey, and encouraging others to do the same through my publications, and interactions.
There are plenty of ways to connect with and get value from my insights, online and offline. Where our life journey's share common roads, it is possible I have answers to your problems - or maybe you have answers to mine. Who knows?
I provide coaching, consulting, training, mentoring, and public speaking services, and lots more (see my Skill-Sets section).
My publications and books focus on empowering people through sharing stories of transformative journeys, and providing tools to help overcome challenges and obstacles.
NetworksNetworks are where you share and leverage knowledge, experiences, skill-sets, wisdom, and insights with like-minded people. Like most business owners, I have a large and varied network, which is distributed around the world.
I network with, and recommend people who I have 100% confidence in because they have proven their KESWIN™ and integrity, and have similar high standards and values to mine. You may find mention of them throughout this and my other business websites, and on my social network platforms.
I invite you to connect with me on one of the many networks I belong to, or through this website, especially if we have some mutual areas of interest or activity.
The Mission of Deb Donnell's Journey
To empower you to discover what makes your heart sing, and pursue passion-based ventures.
The next stage of Deb Donnell's journey is to mentor you as you take the next step on your journey. Start by reading, listening to, or watching some of the content I publish. If you have questions, it is likely I have answers, so please connect with me to ask them. I look forward to learning more about you soon.