Your Transformative Journey: Making the Conscious Decision to Explore Your Unconscious Self
YOU101-PDF Edition – KESWiN™ Mini-Guide YOU101 (PDF File Format)
Your Transformative Journey is an overview of your Heroic Quest to discover your true value and uniqueness. It gives give you an introduction to tools and resources used to create strategies and actions steps so that you can live with purpose.
Your Quest Begins Here: Be the Hero Who Seeks Treasure!
This book is the first in the personal development series which guides you on a heroic quest into your heart, mind and soul. Your Transformative Journey provides you with insight into the Hero’s Journey, which is used by many storytellers. You will discover how this can also be applied to your own life story and personal development quests.
KESWiN™ Mini-Guides are a series of guidebooks intended to mentor you through Transformative Journeys to:
- Seek and discover valuable treasure hidden in your subconscious and unconscious minds.
- Utilise this treasure for your self-improvement and to create a life that makes your heart sing.
- Share your treasure with others through building meaningful passion-based ventures.
Deb Donnell’s lifelong mission is to ensure that you do not die with your treasure still buried inside of you. Author, publisher, NLP Master Practitioner and founder of KESWiN™ Academy. Deb is committed to guiding you safely on your Heroic Quest to create a substantial life. You can learn more about Deb here.
About YOU101-PDF Edition
This PDF is available to download as a complimentary copy.
If you wish to purchase an eBook or Print format of this title, please choose the appropriate linked product listed at the bottom of the product page on Keswin Publishing’s website. Thanks!
Note: Price is listed on our website in NZ Dollars.
- ISBN 978-0-9582780-4-1
- 9,436 words
- PDF format – suitable for printing on either A4 or US Letter paper
- Other formats available include all ebook formats $7.99, and print paperback $24.99.
- Purchase and Download the ebook or print format editions from the publisher’s website.