Publications by Deb Donnell
This Publications List is continually growing and will be updated when each new publication is released. Links are provided to individual publications that are still in print.
Please explore the publications list below. Titles are listed from latest to earliest.
Print Book List
- KESWIN™ Mini-Guides: YOU101 – Your Transformative Journey (pdf, ebook, and print formats).
- Christchurch, NZ (3rd Edition). ISBN 978-0-9941130-6-1. 2017.
- Creating Published Diamonds. ISBN 978-0-9582780-9-6. 2016. Also available in ebook and pdf formats.
- Christchurch, NZ (2nd Edition). ISBN 978-0-9941130-0-9. 2015.
- Christchurch, NZ (1st Edition). ISBN 978-0-9582780-6-5. 2014.
- Responders: The New Zealand Volunteer Response Teams Christchurch Earthquake Deployments (co-author Pete Seager). ISBN 978-09582780-3-4. 2013.
- Rountree Coleman Family History Books (Private Project)
- Café Reflections: Cafés and Life in Christchurch CBD 1975-2012. Out of Print.
- The Daffodil of Greendale. 2004. Out of Print. (Private Project)
- Trails to Treasure: A Collection of Short Stories. 2003. Out of Print.
Digital Book List
- Trails to Treasure (2nd Edition). A collection of 16 Short Stories and 8 Poems. ISBN 978-09582780-2-7. 2009.
Other Publications List
Furthermore, I have worked on various projects, including assisting clients with the editing and production of their print and digital books, website and marketing content. As a result, the articles, blog posts, white papers, and training modules I have authored and produced are numerous.
This is not a full publications list. Therefore, it is best for you to explore this website, or visit my training website at https://keswin.academy to learn more.
Explore some of the articles I’ve published on this website.