Publications by Deb Donnell
This Publications List is continually growing and will be updated when each new publication is released. Links are provided to individual publications that are still in print.
Please explore the publications list below. Titles are listed from latest to earliest.
Print Book List
- KESWIN™ Mini-Guides: YOU101 – Your Transformative Journey (pdf, ebook, and print formats).
- Christchurch, NZ (3rd Edition). ISBN 978-0-9941130-6-1. 2017.
- Creating Published Diamonds. ISBN 978-0-9582780-9-6. 2016. Also available in ebook and pdf formats.
- Christchurch, NZ (2nd Edition). ISBN 978-0-9941130-0-9. 2015.
- Christchurch, NZ (1st Edition). ISBN 978-0-9582780-6-5. 2014.
- Responders: The New Zealand Volunteer Response Teams Christchurch Earthquake Deployments (co-author Pete Seager). ISBN 978-09582780-3-4. 2013.
- Rountree Coleman Family History Books (Private Project)
- Café Reflections: Cafés and Life in Christchurch CBD 1975-2012. Out of Print.
- The Daffodil of Greendale. 2004. Out of Print. (Private Project)
- Trails to Treasure: A Collection of Short Stories. 2003. Out of Print.
Digital Book List
- Trails to Treasure (2nd Edition). A collection of 16 Short Stories and 8 Poems. ISBN 978-09582780-2-7. 2009.
Other Publications List
Furthermore, I have worked on various projects, including assisting clients with the editing and production of their print and digital books, website and marketing content. As a result, the articles, blog posts, white papers, and training modules I have authored and produced are numerous.
This is not a full publications list. Therefore, it is best for you to explore this website, or visit my training website at https://keswin.academy to learn more.
Explore some of the articles I’ve published on this website.
Videos: Media Interviews
Media Interviews: Deb Donnell, Author Radio New ZealandSounds HistoricalJim Sullivan19 June 2011 BreakfastTV One15 February 2013 Canterbury LifeCTV25 February 2013
Cancellation of the English Language
Have you noticed the cancellation of the English language? Along with everything else. Well, this is something that is being
The Year of Self-Empowerment: 2023
Welcome to 2023: the year of Self-Empowerment. Empowerment is the degree of autonomy and self-determination in people and in communities.
New Thinking on Mass Hypnosis
New Thinking on Mass Hypnosis (Formation / Psychosis) from senior scholars, Paul Frijters, Gigi Foster and Michael Baker at Brownstone
Mass Hypnosis – Wake up and Open Your Eyes!
Mass Hypnosis – Wake up and Open Your Eyes! I understand that it is hard to admit you’ve fallen for
John Cleese on Creativity
John Cleese on Creativity (John Cleese’s War on Wokeism) Watch John Cleese on creativity and how important it is for
Being Hopeful in 2022
The Journey of Awakening from Mass Formation Psychosis I am being hopeful in 2022 and encouraging others to be hopeful
What is Freedom and Do You Need to Fight for It?
“What is freedom and do you need to fight for it?” This is a question that is on my mind